Last year’s resolutions review:
- Rode my bike to and from work, even when it was very hot and a couple times when it was freezing. Probably biked an average of 3-4 days per week, 24 minutes both ways. for a estimated total of around 1248 minutes of biking.
- I also biked back and forth from the Fab Lab, which isn’t terribly far away.
- Failed to write blog posts, I had ideas for many technical topics but didn’t set aside time to flesh them out and write them.
- Delayed funding and production of the Magic Grip.
- Didn’t really organize much of my RSS feeds, haven’t really been keeping up on reading most of them. I moved from a local fever installed to google reader which has fewer feeds. but still am not keeping up on them. unsubscribed from a lot of sub-reddits as well.
- Currently still saving up to buy a house. I want to find something with a big garage or basement to use as a shop of some sort.
- Didn’t conduct a skeptical study of prayer.
- Build an electric motorcycle and use it as my primary mode of transportation.
- Finish saving up and buy a house.
- Go on longer bike rides with my wife.
- Go camping a couple times.
- Keep my apartment/new house cleaner.
- Develop my coding and engineering skill sets further
- Maybe write an interesting blog post every once and a while. ( probably not every week )
Well thats all I can think of now. I’m sure there will be a lot of interesting things going on this year in Tulsa and I hope to be a part of some of them.